Cisco CP-7941G IP Phone
The Cisco IP Phone 7941G (CP-7941G) is an upgrade to the CP-7940G, a key offering in the Cisco 7900 series IP phone portfolio. The CP-7941G has added IEEE 802.af Power Over Ethernet compliance and a higher resolution LCD display. The CP-7941G is designed to meet the communication needs of today’s office environment capable of handling medium to high traffic volume. It is identical to the 7961G except it only has two programmable line or feature buttons which can handle 4 simultaneous calls instead of twelve. The 7941G includes a large pixel based LCD display, full duplex speaker phone and an internal Cisco Ethernet switch. The internal two port Ethernet switch allows a computer and the phone to be daisy chained, reducing the amount of cabling and Ethernet jacks needed for the office. The system administrator can designate separate virtual LANs (VLANs) (802.1Q) for the PC and the IP Phone providing improved security and reliability of voice and data traffic.
The Cisco IP Phone 7941G supports inline Power over Ethernet (PoE) which eases installation and reduces clutter in the workspace. The foot stand is adjustable from flat to 60 degrees to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot stand is also keyed to match standard wall jack configurations for wall mounting. The Cisco IP Phone 7941G is multi-protocol enabled, supporting Cisco’s CallManager Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP).
A dedicated headset port eliminates the need for a separate amplifier when using a headset. This allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler. The Cisco IP phone’s convenient volume control button provides for easy decibel-level adjustments for the speakerphone, handset, headset, and ringer. The handset in Haring Aid Compatible (HAC) and meets FCC loudness requirements for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Section 508 loudness requirements can be achieved using industry standard inline handset amplifiers such as Walker Equipment W-10 or CE-100 amplifiers.
- 2 Programmable Line and Feature buttons.
- High-resolution, graphical 4-bit grayscale display. (320×222)
- Two-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch.
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to a PBX.
- Call hold, waiting, pickup, blocking, transfer (attended and blind), Caller ID, etc.
- Easy Installation and highly secure remote provisioning.
- Built-in Web Server for administration and configuration with multiple security levels.
- Supports both SIP and SPCP with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business.
- Supports PoE.
- Dedicated RJ-9 Headset Port.