Cisco CP-7975G IP Phone
The Cisco CP-7975G is designed to grow with your organization and enhancements to your system capabilities. It also accommodates Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications that take advantage of the display. The phone provides direct access to eight telephone lines (or combination of lines, speed dials, and direct access to telephony features), five interactive soft keys that guide you through call features and functions, and an intuitive four-way (plus Select key) navigation cluster. A hands-free speakerphone and handset designed for high-fidelity wideband audio are standard, as is a built-in headset connection.
The dynamic feature set allows the phone to keep pace with your requirements through regular software updates. Firmware changes can be downloaded from Cisco.com. No hands-on moves and changes are required with the phone-you can simply pickup the phone and move to a new location anywhere on your network. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7975G also provides many accessibility features.
- 8-Programmable Lines and Feature buttons.
- Graphic-rich, high resolution TFT 320×240 Touchscreen Color Screen.
- Two-port Gigabit Switch.
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to a PBX.
- 3-Way Conference Calling and Conference Bridge.
- Call hold, waiting, pickup, blocking, transfer (attended and blind), Caller ID, etc.
- Personal directory with Auto-Dial (100 entries).
- Easy Installation and highly secure remote provisioning.
- Built-in Web Server for administration and configuration with multiple security levels.
- Supports both SIP and SPCP with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business.
- Supports PoE.
- Supports up to 2 Cisco SPA500S Expansion Modules, adding up to 64 additional buttons. (Expansion Module sold separately.)
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality.