Cisco SPA112 VoIP Adapter
The Cisco SPA122 is an Analog Telephone Adapter (ATA) with 2 FXS, 1 10/100 WAN and 1 10/100 LAN ports. The SPA122 is an intelligent low-density Voice over IP (VoIP) gateway that enables carrier-class residential and business IP Telephony services delivered over broadband or high-speed Internet connections to two standard RJ-11 telephones. The 10/100 LAN port allows internet connectivity to be extended to a second device eliminating the need for a second Ethernet drop. The LED lights indicate the state of each call and react to users actions such as on/off hook and hook flash.
- Provides high quality, clear-sounding voice, using advanced Voice Quality-of-Service (QoS) capabilities and the industry-leading voice Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) stack.
- Supports reliable faxing with simultaneous voice and data use.
- Compatible with all industry voice and data standards and common telephone features such as caller ID, call waiting, and voicemail.
- Includes a simple-to-use web-based configuration utility for easy deployment.
- Can be used with residential, home-office, and small-business-VoIP service offerings, including full-featured IP Centrex Environments.