Cisco SPA501G 8-Line IP Phone
Part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series, the SIP- based Cisco SPA 501G Basic 8-Line IP Phone has been tested to ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.
With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA 501G addresses the requirements of traditional business users while building on the advantages of IP telephony. Features such as easy station moves and shared line appearances (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages of the Cisco SPA 501G.
- Up to 8 Programmable Lines and Features buttons.
- 128×64 Monochrome graphical LCD pixel-based display with back-light.
- Two-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch.
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to a PBX.
- 3-Way Conference Calling and Conference Bridge.
- Call hold, waiting, pickup, blocking, transfer (attended and blind), Caller ID, etc.
- Personal directory with Auto-Dial (100 entries).
- Easy Installation and highly secure remote provisioning.
- Built-in Web Server for administration and configuration with multiple security levels.
- Supports both SIP and SPCP with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business.
- Supports PoE.
- Supports up to 2 Cisco SPA500S Expansion Modules, adding up to 64 additional buttons. (Expansion Module sold separately.)
- Full-Duplex hands-free speakerphone and High Quality Audio Headset.
- Works well with GN Netcom, Jabra, and Plantronics wired headsets (Headsets sold separately.)
- Optional PA100 Power Adapter and MB100 Wall Mount Adapter.
- Replaceable Paper Speed Dial Insert.