Cisco SPA514G 4-Line IP Phone
The Cisco SPA514G 4-Line IP Phone with 2-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch provides advanced voice and data communications features small businesses need to stay productive and responsive. Based on Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), the Cisco SPA514G (Figure 1) has been tested to ensure complete interoperability with leading voice over IP (VoIP) equipment from voice over IP infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.
With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA514G addresses the requirements of traditional business users while building on the advantages of IP telephony. Features such as easy station moves and shared line appearances (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages of the SPA514G.
Stylish and affordable, the Cisco SPA514G IP Phone can also be used with productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express, and Cisco XML Applications when interfacing with Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series in SPCP Mode.
- 4 Programmable Line and Feature buttons.
- 128×64 Monochrome graphical LCD pixel-based display with back-light.
- Two-port Gigabit Switch.
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to a PBX.
- 3-Way Conference Calling and Conference Bridge.
- Call hold, waiting, pickup, blocking, transfer (attended and blind), Caller ID, etc.
- Personal directory with Auto-Dial (100 entries).
- Easy Installation and highly secure remote provisioning.
- Built-in Web Server for administration and configuration with multiple security levels.
- Supports both SIP and SPCP with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business.
- Supports PoE.
- Supports up to 2 Cisco SPA500S Expansion Modules, adding up to 64 additional buttons. (Expansion Module sold separately.)
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality.
- Dependable, Affordable, and Feature Rich.