Cisco SPA525G 5-Line IP Phone
The Cisco SPA525G2 5-Line IP Phone with Color Display (Figure 1) is an excellent choice for businesses that require an enhanced user experience with a hosted IP telephony service, an IP private branch exchange (PBX), or a large-scale IP Centrex deployment. Part of the Cisco Small Business Series, the SPA525G2 uses industry-leading SPA voice over IP (VoIP) technology from Cisco, with high-quality hardware providing additional connectivity via Bluetooth, PoE (802.3af), or a Wireless-G client (802.11g).
- 5 Programmable Line and Feature buttons.
- Graphic-rich, high resolution 3.2-inch QVGA 320×240 Color Screen.
- Two-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch.
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to a PBX.
- 3-Way Conference Calling and Conference Bridge.
- Call hold, waiting, pickup, blocking, transfer (attended and blind), Caller ID, etc.
- Personal directory with Auto-Dial (100 entries).
- Easy Installation and highly secure remote provisioning.
- Built-in Web Server for administration and configuration with multiple security levels.
- Supports both SIP and SPCP with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business.
- Supports PoE.
- Supports up to 2 Cisco SPA500S Expansion Modules, adding up to 64 additional buttons. (Expansion Module sold separately.)
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality.
- Dependable, Affordable, and Feature Rich.
- USB 2.0 Host Port for connecting USB Memory Device.
- Bluetooth Capability for Headset Support.
- Integrated web applications. (Weather, News, Sports, etc.)