Polycom SoundPoint IP 331 Phone
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 331 are two-line SIP phones that deliver superb sound quality as well as a wide range of supported business telephony features. The SoundPoint IP 321 phone has a single 10/100 Ethernet port and is designed for common areas, such as lobbies, hallways, and break rooms, as well as various wall-mounted deployments. The SoundPoint IP 331 phone, with its dual-port 10/100 Ethernet switch for LAN and PC connection, presents a cost-effective solution for cubicle workers as well as call center operators who use a “hard” phone in conjunction with a “soft” client running on the PC.
- Up to 2 Lines with up to 2 Calls Per Line.
- Up to 2 Line keys with bi-color (red/green) LED.
- 102×33 Pixel Graphical Grayscale LCD with back-light.
- 2 Features Keys (“Menu and Dial”)
- Supports PoE.
- Interoperability with leading IP PBX and Softswitch Platforms.
- Superb sound quality and Full-Duplex speakerphone performance with Clarity by Polycom™ Acoustic Technology.
- Easy to configure and easy to use.
- Two-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch.