Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 Phone
Three-line desktop phone featuring Polycom HD Voice and productivity enhancing applications through a high-resolution, graphical backlit display. The SoundPoint IP 450 desktop phone is designed to bring advanced telephony features and applications to cubicle/office workers handling a moderate volume of calls. With its high-resolution, graphical backlit display supporting multiple languages and Asian characters, applications enabled XML Microbrowser, and Polycom HD Voice, the SoundPoint IP 450 sets new standards for the mid-range SIP desktop phone.
- High-resolution backlit LCD with support of multiple languages and Asian characters.
- Built-in XHTML microbrowser for third party applications.
- Fully enabled to run the Polycom Productivity Suite.
- Polycom HD Voice technology, including support of G.722 wideband codec, Acoustic Clarity Technology 2, and a systems design optimized for Polycom HD Voice.
- Advanced functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, presence, and XHTML Microbrowser.
- Backlit 256 x 116-pixel multi-layer, grayscale graphical LCD.
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support (Class 2).
- Two-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch.
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port.