Polycom VVX 500 IP Phone
Polycom VVX 500 multimedia IP phone features Polycom HD Voice, 12 lines (SIP identities) and a 3.5in TFT LCD display with gesture-based multitouch-capable capacitive touchscreen. VVX 500 is Open Source to work with most SIP PBX’s and 3rd party UC platforms. It has 2 USB 2.0 ports for media and storage applications which allow you to use the display on the phone for multiple uses, such as built in web applications, digital photo frame, news, sports, weather, or even as an extension of your PC desktop.
Polycom VVX 500 improves productivity by complimenting the workplace applications on the user’s computer. Users benefit from such capabilities as viewing and managing their Exchange calendars and contacts on the phone and receive meeting reminders while still having access to their corporate directory—and all while waiting for their PCs to boot. Users can also extend their PC desktop to include the VVX 500 phone’s screen, enabling simplified interactions and dialing using their PC’s mouse and keyboard. Training and multipoint communication applications are complemented by the VVX 500 video playback capability for streaming content.
- Up to 12 Lines.
- Line keys with bi-color (red/green) LED.
- 320×240 Pixel Graphical Color Touchscreen LCD with back-light. (4:3 Aspect Ratio)
- Supports PoE.
- Interoperability with leading IP PBX platforms and services.
- Polycom HD Voice Technology for more efficient and productive calls.
- Dedicated RJ-9 Headset Port.
- Two-Port Gigabit Switch.
- Supports VVX Expansion Module and VVX Color Expansion Module. (Expansion Modules sold separately.)
- Exchange Calendar and Contacts Integration support.
- Productivity Suite with Polycom Desktop Connector to PC’s-Keyboard and Mouse Sharing.
- Dual USB 2.0 ports for media and storage applications.
- Broad range of environments from small and medium businesses to large enterprises.