Yealink CP860 IP Conference Phone
Yealink CP860 IP conference phone is a great choice for small-to-medium sized conferencing rooms and up to 10 participants. With CP860’s built-in 3 mic array you get good coverage of up to 10-feet and 360-degree voice pickup. Broader coverage for up to 16 participants can be achieved by adding 2 optional expansion microphones. Up to 5 participants can join any conference call for multi-way conferencing over an IP network.
The CP860 features optima HD technology, a build-in 3 microphone array, full-duplex technology and acoustic echo cancelling. All users can enjoy rich, clear and life-like calls. Users can plug in USB flash drive to record conference calls, or connect mobile phones or PCs to the CP860 to share conference calls.
- Yealink Optima HD Voice support.
- 10-Foot and 360-Degree Voice pickup.
- Full-Duplex technology-eliminating delays in sound transmission.
- Auto echo and reverbation cancellation.
- Capacitive mute touchpad with bicolor LED.
- Connects to mobile phone or PC.
- USB Call Recording support.
- Expansion Microphone options. (Expansion Microphones sold separately.)