Each student, upon completion of the course, will receive a printable Certificate of Completion from RedWave Technology Group, LLC. This certificate will contain the date of completion, the course title, and the student name.
- Creating an Outline with OneNote – This module will teach students how to write an outline, select levels by heading, expand and collapse headings, move outline topics, and delete an outline.
- Linking Notes – Linked notes are a vital part of OneNote. In this module students will learn ways to enable and disable automatic note linking, create linked notes, view linked notes, copy a link for an item, and clear links.
- Using OneNote Online – OneNote Online has many of the same useful features as OneNote and it is discussed in this module. Topics covered here include how to create notebooks, view notebooks, work with online notebooks, use Backstage view, and open online notebooks.
- Customizing OneNote, Part One – This module begins the discussion on customizing OneNote. It covers how to set interface options, choose a default font, change the Office background, and customize the user name.
- Customizing OneNote, Part Two – All good stories deserve a sequel and it occurs here in the form of part two on customizing OneNote. Topics include how to change editing behavior, customize pen behavior, change OneNote’s e-mail signature, customize password behavior, and change the default measurement unit.
- Working with Versions – To streamline the process of working with multiple versions OneNote has some nifty tricks up its sleeve. They are looked at in this module, which covers how to view page versions, restore old page versions, delete old page versions, disable version history, and use the Notebook Recycle Bin.
- Working with Files in OneNote – The topics in this module look at how to work with files in OneNote. Topics include how to insert a file printout, attach a file, convert an attachment to a printout, and open attachments.
- Working with Excel Files – Using Excel spreadsheets in OneNote is a breeze with the skills in this module. Here, users are shown ways to insert an existing Excel spreadsheet, insert a new spreadsheet, edit a spreadsheet, rename a spreadsheet, and remove a spreadsheet.
- Working with Visio Files – You want to work with Visio files in OneNote? No problem. This module allows you to do that by teaching you how to insert an existing drawing, insert a new drawing, edit a drawing, rename a drawing, and remove a drawing.
- Working with Equations – In this module, students will learn how to insert built-in equations, create a custom equation, convert an equation to text, and delete an equation.
- Working with Audio and Video Files – Get the most out of audio and video files and OneNote by learning how to view inserted media files, use the Audio & Video Tools – Playback tab, change audio and video settings, and search audio and video files.
- Customizing OneNote’s Security – Keep OneNote security optimized with the skills contained in this module. Students will learn to manage add-ins, open the Trust Center, manage trusted publishers, and change privacy options.