Each student, upon completion of the course, will receive a printable Certificate of Completion from RedWave Technology Group, LLC. This certificate will contain the date of completion, the course title, and the student name.
- Using the Favorites List – This first module takes a look at ways to use the Favorites list. Topics include how to add folders to the Favorites list, change the order of favorite folders, remove a folder from the Favorites list, and enable and disable the Favorites list.
- Using Search Folders – In this module, students are taught how to create default and custom search folders, use search folders, modify search folders, and delete search folders.
- Using Rules – Rules make a user’s life easier when working with Outlook. Topics in this module include how to create a simple rule, use the Rules Wizard, edit rules, and delete rules.
- Using Categories – Categories help organize messages in Outlook 2013. This module covers the following skills: how to configure categories, use Quick Click, use categories in a view, and create category search folders.
- Managing Junk Mail – Junk mail is the bane of an e-mail user’s existence. This module shows students how to make the most of the junk mail tools included in Outlook 2013. Here, students will learn to configure junk mail options, use the Junk E-mail folder, manage blocked and safe senders lists, and configure the phishing filter and automatic downloads.
- Sharing Your Calendar – You can share your calendar in Outlook 2013 as a way to manage day-to-day activities. The topics in this module include how to share a calendar, respond to a calendar sharing request, view another user’s calendar, and use Schedule view.
- Scheduling Meetings with Microsoft Exchange Server – This in-depth module takes a look at scheduling meetings with Microsoft Exchange Server. Students will learn how to create and send a meeting request; use the Scheduling Assistant and Room Finder; respond to a meeting request; track responses; manage attendees; and cancel a meeting.
- Exchange Server Mailbox Features – Show your students how to get the most out of Exchange Server mailbox features in this module, which contains information on how to set permissions on a mailbox, configure delegate access, view another user’s mailbox, and set up automatic replies.
- Using Signatures – This module shows students how to create and edit a signature, set signature options, and use signatures.
- Organizing Data – This module shows students how to organize their data in Outlook 2013. Topics include how to use the Mailbox Cleanup tool, configure AutoArchive, manually archive data, and import and export data.
- Managing Personal Folders – This module covers how to create a Personal Folders file, set a Personal Folders file as default, add a password to a Personal Folders file, and open and close Personal Folders files.
- Using Outlook Profiles – Students can manage their profiles in Outlook 2013 thanks to this final module. Topics covered show how to create a new Outlook profile, view profile properties, set profile options, choose your profile, and delete a profile.