Each student, upon completion of the course, will receive a printable Certificate of Completion from RedWave Technology Group, LLC. This certificate will contain the date of completion, the course title, and the student name.
- Getting Started with Outlook 2016 – To begin this course, students will learn how to navigate the Outlook interface, perform basic e-mail functions, and use Outlook help (including the new Tell Me feature).
- Composing Messages – This lesson covers how to create an e-mail message, check spelling and grammar, and format message content. Then, students will learn about e-mail attachments, enhancing messages, and managing automatic message content.
- Reading and Responding to Messages – Next, students will learn how to customize reading options, work with attachments, and manage message responses.
- Managing Your Messages – This lesson focuses on managing messages using tags, flags, and other commands, as well as organizing messages using folders.
- Managing Your Calendar – In this lesson, students will learn how to view and print the calendar, as well as how to manage appointments and meetings.
- Managing Your Contacts – How to create, update, view, and organize contacts using the People workspace will be covered in this lesson.
- Working with Tasks and Notes – This lesson is all about managing tasks and notes.
- Customizing the Outlook Environment – This final lesson covers how to customize the Outlook interface, as well as creating and managing Quick Steps.