Each student, upon completion of the course, will receive a printable Certificate of Completion from RedWave Technology Group, LLC. This certificate will contain the date of completion, the course title, and the student name.
- Configuring Advanced Message Options – This lesson gives students a look at how to insert advanced characters and objects, how to modify message settings, properties, and options, and how to use automatic replies.
- Advanced Message Management – Several topics are covered in this lesson, including: sort, filter, organize and search messages, manage junk mail, and manage your mailbox.
- Advanced Calendar and Task Management – Here, students are introduced to how to: manage advanced calendar options, manage additional calendars, manage meeting responses, and how to assign and manage tasks.
- Advanced Contact Management – This lesson takes a look at dealing with contacts and how to edit an electronic business card, manage advanced contact options, forward contacts, and export contacts.
- Sharing Workspaces with Others – In this lesson, students are taught how to delegate access to mail folders, how to share your calendar, and how to share your contacts.
- Managing Outlook Data Files – Covered in this lesson is how to back up Outlook items and how to change data file settings.
- Managing E-mail Security – Email security is the focus of this topic and how to configure e-mail message security.