Each student, upon completion of the course, will receive a printable Certificate of Completion from RedWave Technology Group, LLC. This certificate will contain the date of completion, the course title, and the student name.
- Getting Started with PowerPoint – Students will learn how to navigate the PowerPoint environment, create and save a PowerPoint presentation, and use PowerPoint help (including the new Tell Me feature).
- Developing a PowerPoint Presentation – This lesson covers the key steps in developing a PowerPoint presentation: selecting a presentation type, building the presentation itself, laying out the presentation, editing text, and viewing and navigating the presentation.
- Performing Advanced Text Editing – This lesson provides techniques for formatting characters, paragraphs, and text boxes.
- Adding Graphical Elements to Your Presentation – Students will learn how to add images, screenshots, screen recordings, shapes, and WordArt to a presentation.
- Modifying Objects in Your Presentation – Topics covered in this lesson include how to edit, format, group, and arrange objects. Students will also be introduced to PowerPoint’s animation features.
- Adding Tables to Your Presentation – This lesson focuses on how to create and format a table. Ways to add data from other Microsoft Office applications are also discussed.
- Adding Charts to Your Presentation – Next, students will learn how to create, format, and manipulate a chart. The lesson will conclude with a brief look at inserting a chart from Microsoft Excel.