Each student, upon completion of the course, will receive a printable Certificate of Completion from RedWave Technology Group, LLC. This certificate will contain the date of completion, the course title, and the student name.
- Starting a Project – You need to walk before you can run, and that’s why this lesson starts with the basics such as Project Management 101, how to navigate and customize the Project 2016 Interface, add tasks to a project, add resources to a project, and save a project.
- Working with Project Calendars – Once your students are familiar with the basics, it’s time to move onward. The second lesson takes a look at how to manage project time frames and how to change working time.
- Working with Project Tasks – Tasks get a full consideration here as students are shown how to manage project tasks and add summary tasks and milestones.
- Working with Project Resources – This is where students will learn more about project resources as the topics here include: manage project resources, and allocate and level work resources.
- Delivering a Project Plan – This final lesson covers project plans and looks at how to print project views, share projects, and export projects.