Each student, upon completion of the course, will receive a printable Certificate of Completion from RedWave Technology Group, LLC. This certificate will contain the date of completion, the course title, and the student name.
- Creating Custom Stencils – This module gives users the skills to create a new stencil as well as techniques to add and remove shapes from a stencil. It also covers how to delete a stencil in Microsoft Visio 2013.
- Creating Master Shapes – This module is all about master shapes, including how to create a master shape, rename a master shape, edit a master shape, and delete a master shape.
- Working with Master Shapes – Master shapes come under more scrutiny in this module. It deals with how to edit master shape properties, add master shapes to a stencil, modify master shape icons, and use My Shapes and Quick Shapes with master shapes.
- Creating Shape Reports – Shape reports are used to catalog what shapes, and how many of each, are included in a drawing. This module shows users how to view existing reports, create a new report, modify reports, and delete reports.
- Using Comments – Comments are useful for adding additional information to specific elements of a drawing. Here, students are shown ways to add, navigate, edit, and delete comments.
- Using Markup Tools – Markup tools can be used to make annotations on drawings without changing the actual drawings themselves. This module covers how to mark up a diagram with ink, add the Markup command to the ribbon, enable track markup and the Reviewing pane, and delete markup.
- Using Ink Tools – This module looks at using the Pen and Highlighter tools, configuring the Pen and Highlighter appearance, erasing marks, and closing Ink mode.
- Adding Legends – Legends help decipher what graphical data on a drawing represents which value. This module shows how to add a legend to a drawing, edit a legend, add shapes to a legend, and remove a legend.
- Creating a Template – Templates can save time and help users create diagrams with uniform appearance. In this module, students will learn how to create, save, use, and edit a template.
- Getting Started with PivotDiagrams – PivotDiagrams display data in a hierarchical fashion. This module covers how to create a PivotDiagram, add categories and totals, and how to show and hide PivotDiagram elements.
- Editing a PivotDiagram – After creating a PivotDiagram, it’s time to edit it. This module shows how to apply, move, collapse, expand, promote, demote, merge, and unmerge shapes.
- Working with PivotDiagrams – This module looks at working with PivotDiagrams more in depth. This module covers how to sort data, change the direction of the diagram, align shapes in the diagram, use the Re-Layout command, and edit data for individual shapes.