Each student, upon completion of the course, will receive a printable Certificate of Completion from RedWave Technology Group, LLC. This certificate will contain the date of completion, the course title, and the student name.
- Getting to Know PC’s and the Windows 10 User Interface – The first lesson of this training course will identify the components of a personal computer. Students will learn how to sign into Microsoft Windows 10, navigate the desktop, and explore the Start menu.
- Using Windows Store Apps and Navigation Features – This lesson begins with how to multitask with apps, search your computer, and view notifications. Then, students will learn about Windows Store apps and Windows 10 navigation techniques.
- Working with Desktop Applications – Next, working with desktop windows, managing files and folders with File Explorer, and creating files with desktop applications will be covered.
- Using Microsoft Edge – In this lesson, students will learn how to navigate the user interface of Microsoft Edge, the new default web browser. It also covers browsing the web, managing tabs, and modifying Microsoft Edge options.
- Customizing the Windows 10 Environment – Students will learn how to change basic Windows settings, customize the Lock screen, and personalize the desktop.
- Using Microsoft Windows 10 Security Features – The final lesson will teach students how to configure passwords, use Windows Defender, and store and share files with OneDrive.