Each student, upon completion of the course, will receive a printable Certificate of Completion from RedWave Technology Group, LLC. This certificate will contain the date of completion, the course title, and the student name.
- Working with Windows 10 – The first lesson of this training course will teach students how to use the Settings window and the Control Panel, as well as how to work with virtual desktops and manage apps.
- Configuring User Accounts – This lesson begins with information on how to configure user accounts using the Control Panel and the Settings window. Then we will take a look at how to use family safety features.
- Working with Apps in Microsoft Windows 10 – Next students will learn how to use key Windows 10 apps, including Mail, Calendar, Groove Music, Movies & TV, Camera, and Xbox.
- Working with Devices – Students will learn how to connect devices to a PC and modify device settings in this lesson. How to manage devices and printers in the Control Panel will also be covered.
- Managing Networks – In this lesson, students will learn about networks and how to manage them, as well as how to share files and folders with the Homegroup feature.
- Securing System Data – Working with file history and data backups, recovering your PC, and configuring security settings will be covered in this lesson.
- Configuring System Settings – In this final lesson, we will take a closer look at viewing system information, using the Task Manager, optimizing power consumption, and troubleshooting problems.