Each student, upon completion of the course, will receive a printable Certificate of Completion from RedWave Technology Group, LLC. This certificate will contain the date of completion, the course title, and the student name.
- Customizing the Start Screen – In this section, participants will learn how to customize and manage tiles. They will also learn how to customize the Lock and Start screens. To wrap up the section, participants will learn about the options in the Settings charm, including how to create picture passwords.
- Having Fun in Windows 8 – Next, participants will learn about the lighter side of Windows 8. First, they will be introduced to the Video, Music, Camera, and Games apps. Then, they will learn about Windows Media Player.
- The Basic Windows Desktop Applications – In this section, participants will learn about the desktop edition of Internet Explorer, as well as Calculator and Paint.
- Word Processing with Windows 8 – This section takes an in-depth look at WordPad, Notepad, and Windows Journal.
- Other Windows 8 Programs – The final section of this course will show participants how to use Windows Fax and Scan, Sticky Notes, Snipping Tool, Sound Recorder, and XPS Viewer.