Websites that are mobile friendly are more important these days than ever before. Recently, algorithm updates from Google were announced that will deeply impact search results on mobile devices worldwide. Those websites that provide an experience that is mobile friendly to searchers will have their rankings improved, while those that are not mobile friendly will have their sites demoted. This is one big reason why Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is important for any business. Below are more reasons you should consider SEO services for your business.
- More website traffic: every business should want their website ranked on Google’s first page. In fact, studies show that traffic to a website drops by 57% when it is not listed on the first page of search results. By not doing SEO, you can only imagine how many potential customers your business is missing out on.
- SEO is a good solution: most times, when someone uses Google, Bing, or Yahoo, they are currently looking for a solution to a problem they are having. Typically, they can find the solution to their problem on the very first page of the search results. This is the case 93% of the time. Your business needs to be on the front page so you can solve their problems.
- It’s a great value: yes, it can cost less for ads on social media that will get you more likes, shares, and comments, but do any of those turn into paying clients? When you have SEO that is well done, your website specifically targets consumers that are likely interested in what you offer. This means people will be more likely to visit your site, especially if you show up on the front page. When your website is on the front page of Google, a consumer is 14.6% more likely to become a customer. Pop-up ads typically bring in customers at a rate of 1.7%. That is a big difference.
- You can measure success: it is very easy to track SEO. Using Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics, you can see how many people hit your website, what keywords brought them to your site, and the way they interacted with it.
- It can help you beat the competition: whether you believe in the power of SEO or not, your competitor may believe in it. You can easily get a jump on your competitor by getting a head start in SEO. This will make it very hard for your competitor to recover.
As you can see, SEO should matter to you and the health of your business. If you need help getting your SEO services going for your business, talk with someone at RedWave Technology Group, LLC today.